A downloadable game for Windows
This is a game about competition, industry, capitalism, how little you can think for yourself, and most importantly selling out.
Compete with a fellow Toy Maker that you used to call a friend, but they beat you that one round and they're now dead to you.
A client will briefly provide their toy design, whomever can match the toy as closely as possible within the time limit will win that round. As a best of 3, the Toy Maker who get to 2 points first wins. But who really wins? Capitalism, the answer is always capitalism.
- Left & Right On Analog Stick: Cycle through variations of toy part.
- Up & Down on Analog Stick: Select different toy part.
- A Button: Confirm Selection
- Player 1:
- Left and Right Arrow Keys: Cycle through variations of toy part.
- Right Ctrl button: Confirm Selection
- Player 2:
- A and D Keys: Cycle through variations of toy part.
- Left Ctrl button: Confirm Selection
Artists: Ja’ire Vaughn, Austin Hanson
Programmers: Tess Olson, Alex Frendt
Sound Designer: Richard Dorta
Composer: Dylan Harper
Designers: Daniel Dababneh, Jonathan Ortiz, Stephen Kellogg, Eric Lovelock, Tino Rusike , Nick Tummillo, Jake Reilly
Producer: Timothy Chatman
- Created a web buildMar 15, 2019
- Fixed Cycle SelectionMar 15, 2019
- Unity hates us, but it especially hates Tess.Dec 01, 2018
- We're still makin' the game. Chill, you filthy animals.Nov 30, 2018
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.